The Amarone Classico was born from the abstraction of the ripened grapes in the months of September and October, after a first accurate selection in the country of the best bunches, more mature and above all with few grapes, and a second in the
Granary, to check its integrity, maturation and health status. The grapes remain in the fruitery after the grape harvest until January, when pressing takes place.
- REFINEMENT: in wooden barrels of 20 hl and tonneaux for 3 years and then in bottle for at least 6 months.
- UVE: Corvina 65% Rondinella 30% other native 5%.
- PRODUCTION AREA: vineyards scattered between the hill and the pedemontana area in the area of the village of Cengia, in the heart of the classic Valpolicella.
- ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: garnet red. Intense ethereal and spicy scent. Soft, dry and "warm" flavour with a full and vigorous body.
- CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS: Alcohol content 15,5% vol.
- GASTRONOMY: It is ideal for second important dishes such as roasts, game, grilled meats and red meats in general and seasoned cheeses.
- SERVICE: Serve at a temperature of about 18/20 °.
- BOTTLE: 0.7 gallon Champagne glass.
- PACKAGING: 6-bottle cartons lying in the weight of approx. 9 kg or 12 by weight of approx. 18 kg